Wiiiiiiiii

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Got Metroid... and even though Ive only played it for about 3 hours thus far.. it fucking pwnz.
Controls are great and I didnt need to get used to them at all..

Everything just looks and feels great. :thumb:

Yeh i just picked it up too.

Though im waiting till Christmas to play it :D

97.7% Average Review on GameRankings, the game looks great :D

Zelda: TP, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy... Brawl soonish hopefully :D

I find Excite Truck fun as well :)
I wouldn't get Prime if I had a Wii in all honesty.
I absolutely hated the controls on the Gamecube, I just had no way of accurately moving through levels/platforms whilst shooting at stuff. The amount of times I dropped into an abyss whilst trying to kill an enemy which popped up just as I landed on a 2x2 platform was.... well, it actually only happened twice; then I scolded at the game and never played it again.

Galaxy is ace. Absolutely shows that the people at nintendo still have some creativity in their heads. They just need to poo it some more! And try making a new franchises instead of creating new characters in excisting franchises.
sooo..

twilight princess and galaxy are really cool games. Prime is ok too.. but still not enough reason to buy a console imo!

well games I'd recommend: zelda tp, metroid, galaxy, paper mario and resident evil 4

And more good games to come. I think you can buy one by now ;)

well games I'd recommend: zelda tp, metroid, galaxy, paper mario and resident evil 4

And more good games to come. I think you can buy one by now ;)
I hated RE4 for the PS2 as well. I know that it has better controls than the old-school RE games... but not being able to move and shoot at the same time for the sake of being a survival horror game? Please...

I hated RE4 for the PS2 as well. I know that it has better controls than the old-school RE games... but not being able to move and shoot at the same time for the sake of being a survival horror game? Please...

Menace you aren't statisfied easy, now are you? :P You've got negative things on metroid prime which i absolutely loved and now you start with re4 :x

RE 4 Wii-Version is absolutely ace really. Actually I never needed to shoot while walking or something, I dont think that is a real negative thing.

Wario smooth moves is also a quite funny game lol, just a pitty you can play the ''multiplayer'' with only ONE remote only too...you always need to give the remote away every move :/.

Mario-Party is cool as well. Actually I never liked the GameCube parts but the Wii one is ace.

I am thinking about buying Fifa08 but I heard the controls are weird.

However coming back to the point, they dont retail for £250+

My local GAME was selling them yesterday (and in stock) for £200 with a game & wii Sports. Its inflated prices on the internet that reach such crazy prices! Amazon says £250 due to people listing thiers for sale, Amazon @ £180 is sold out.

Play.com sells @ £180 too

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pl/52-733834/Game-Consoles/Nintendo-Wii-Compare-Prices?other_hits=570%3Anintendo+wii%7C196%3Anintendo+wii%7C165%3Anintendo+wii%7C38%3Anintendo+wii%7Cx%3B%3B549%7C20521%3B&q=nintendo+wii

Yes but the thing is many places aren't sold out of wiis they are just sold out of unbundled Wiis. This makes sense as Nintendo themselves have admitted they make no profit on the console, only the games. So it benefits them to say "Oh sorry we've sold out of the Wii we can't make it fast enough (but if you buy five games with it then we do actually have plenty left)".

It's some very clever marketing by Nintendo ... despite the fact it's a massive multinational company it can't even saturate a market in a single country after a year of full time production .... ur having a laugh. They're just dragging out this supply thing so that people continue to be interested in it and desperate parents buy an overpriced bundle for their kids Christmas.

Bloody disgrace, just hope it doesn't set the trend for future console releases.

Yes but the thing is many places aren't sold out of wiis they are just sold out of unbundled Wiis. This makes sense as Nintendo themselves have admitted they make no profit on the console, only the games. So it benefits them to say "Oh sorry we've sold out of the Wii we can't make it fast enough (but if you buy five games with it then we do actually have plenty left)".

It's some very clever marketing by Nintendo ... despite the fact it's a massive multinational company it can't even saturate a market in a single country after a year of full time production .... ur having a laugh. They're just dragging out this supply thing so that people continue to be interested in it and desperate parents buy an overpriced bundle for their kids Christmas.

Bloody disgrace, just hope it doesn't set the trend for future console releases.

Nintendo is against forced Wii bundles

Was I really that lucky to get my wii on the release date? :o

I ordered it at a local gamestore 3 months before the release and a day before the release they told me there prolly wouldn't be a wii avail for me. So that same day i went to a gamestore that just opened some days before and ordered it there and it was all good :)