Why?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

T

Takun

why is my account suspended i did nothing wrong but schedule and play matches

Hello Takun .... or how should i call you? Vincent / Battousai / battz0r / Wolfy or just Nick?

I guess we've been there before and no further explainations are needed and won't be posted.
You have been permanently banned from this league and no matter how many another accounts you'll create we're gonna find them sooner or later.

Last edited:
what do you mean. the way i see it im just Takun just b/c some bad french canadian player told you otherwise you have to listen?

Reports from several FAIR players from this community (not just some "french canadian").
Logs from several servers (public and league).
League Auth logs.

Logs will remain in admins discretion as posting them here obviously would give you an idea how to abuse it and maybe even pass League Auth System. Wasn't that hard to link them all together and find out who you really are.

oh well next time around ill shoot for using an aimbot as well

I'm pretty sure your teammates will be very happy if your clan will be removed from the league because this is what's gonna happen if you create another account and join them again.