Who was it?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Original spam by some n00b called Humph
Thats prolly due to the fact that I dont play insta and I suck at 1 v 1

you suck in 1vs1, doesnt matter if it is insta or std AS, YOU SUCK!!! I raped you so much, I was rampage when I assault the base, I had more frags than you when you tried to defend the map, I could have finished it in less than 2 minutes, but I raped you 9:54, you fool..........

Last edited:
btw, he killed me twice in 9 minutes and 54 seconds...and I killed him 55 times.....:cow: he is such a noob and then he creates threads like this, omg :mad: :shout: I hate you Humph, you moron

Original spam by some n00b called Hank
btw, he killed me twice in 9 minutes and 54 seconds...and I killed him 55 times.....:cow: he is such a noob and then he creates threads like this, omg :mad: :shout: I hate you Humph, you moron
chill boy chill :P
dont get to hot

sorry, but he must be stupid when he sucks so much and creates threads like this when he won vs a guy with a 56 k modem......