Who said what ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thrasher (_!_)

=]????[=
Feb 21, 2002
Staffs,UK
For those people who do use TeamSpeak (or Ventrillo for that matter) here is a very useful tool.

TSDisplay

It leaves a tiny window open that stays above all other windows, including UT in full screen. It shows who is currently speaking.

Especially useful for on PUG.

1. Run TS and connect to channel as usual.
2. Run TSdisp
3. Click the down arrow on TSdisp and select the channel you are connected to from the drop down list.
4. Click the up arrow to shrink the window
5. Position the window somewhere out of the way (bottom right works for me)
6. Run UT

Windows taskbar will display above TSdisp, but TSdisp will pop to the front when UT runs.

If you right click TSdisp and tell it your TS nick & select channel sync...it will auto switch to correct TS channel

Last edited:
tried this last pug ,atleast we could hear who it was that was transmming all the time :P, but for gameplay it was hard for me to use it midgame, but i guess im just not used to it.

Last edited:
I've got that keyboard aswell but have no clue how to set it up hah

Whit the TS2 the keyboard displays that info. Also you can add other mods, take a look in g15 forums.;)