what player?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Danus

cinnix
Aug 22, 2002
Cardiff::Wales::UK
ok at first i used standard wm player. after that i moved onto winamp, and now i use iTunes. So far i think iTunes is the best but it is a bit boring, i was wondering if there were ne other players out there that u may use that are worth looking into, i wouldnt mind a bit of change.

ive been using itunes for a while now and cant find any reason to change

i have been using Sonique for a long time now...had sum probs with it but it's fine now :)

RE:

aye itunes is just too "blah" for everyday use imo i dont rip cds or owt soi dont need it

use winamp 5 beta 8 atm

i use iTunes, winamp5, and sonique

iTunes for playing playlists and general use, Winamp for quick slection of songs as its got the right click feature that i love, i wish somone would make a plugin for itunes that added a couple of options as simple as that the one thing id like for iTunes is to be able to right click on an audio file and have a "add to itunes playlist" option so you can build playlists on the fly like winamp

and sonique the first MP3 player i ever used and one of the best coz its the only one thats got a pitch control in it :)

Last edited:
I only use itunes, but yeah the added menu to right click is a nice feature in winamp, not enuff for me to keep it around tho :D

foobar2000, very few people know it, but it's a class player.

Specially useful when it comes to managing lots of huge playlists, (got mine with 20 playlists, one of them with 4000+ songs, and memory usage is just around 3mb).
No need for plugins to support most of the audiophile formats as MPC, FLAC or Monkey's Audio.

Normal download is just 1mb, so you should really try it!

i use windows media player 9, best of all i tried, looks best, had least problems with it, least bugs etc etc

Reactions: pykenike