What changes would you like to see?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AS IS COMING IN UT2 RIGHT??

not if you don't do it yourself

Apart from that, the latest unreal engine build has been released to licensees. If you want to read up what's knew ->klick <-

one thing :
Other Improvements

Network, AI and animation also received updates including: Improved multiplayer networking code, with significantly lower bandwidth use and better client-side simulation of other players.

all these special moves and recharging shit...... and spawning with all weaps

gonna be shit imo

edit: b4 anyone says - im too lazy to write a detailed account of my logical and well thought-out arguement of why UT2 will be a load of pish ;)

Last edited:
yeah spawning with all the weapons is sooo sucky:mad:

still it sucks... you can launch whenever you feel like it...

btw, if they disable launching im gonna explode:mad:

Originally posted by Inferno
a lot of u won't like the new sniper rifle :sniper:
it fires a beam similar to the shock rifle :shock:

as long as i can headshot enemies - np :D

i want better graphics (huh) :P

hmm better ping

funky skins :D

and assault :(

[grave]
Uploadable skins to the server, so everybody can see your DIY skin. Ah and of course what Saytan is saying - sadly, it will only last untill CD Key generators are out there (just like CS) *sigh* :banghead: We should resort to a more permanent solution: :saw:
[/grave]

Nuke=+MoD+=(Ret.)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Keyol45743241
[grave]
Uploadable skins to the server, so everybody can see your DIY skin.
[/grave]
Lets hope that does not lead to the lame Quaker tricks, like skins 1 pixel wide :nono:

no RIPPER :bawling:
someone nice would be very much appreiciated if they edited all this shit about stnading still to recharge health and starting with all ammo..................oh yes and code an assault mode :D

i heard u cant do that cluster comboination with the rocket launcher on Ut2. is that true...? :confused:

so rocketarena(only half ammo), with instagib sniperrifle(headshot possible or not?) and trible dodges with ultra salto's

fs

sounds like a bloody fightplatform game for the playstation to me. you sure it's unreal tournament 2003?