what about these new/old maps for league assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

halo

Aug 22, 2002
i would like to see these maps come on the league assault. as miningcolony,as nukesilo,as offworldassault and as warehoues. what do all of you think. to me it about time we added more maps to the league.

[Nil] clan web site :) ;) :P

top of my head:

AS-Miningcolony: spammy as hell, played it a few times on orange league maps and it really is spammy with an amp and a shockrifle for a def to def a small corridor...

AS-Warehouse: cool map but with all the launching in this league you can launch someone ontop of the def building who then takes one objective inside while the other five wait till the car pops up and the map is over in 20-30 secs

AS-Nukesilo.. haven't seen that one yet...

AS-Offworldassault... the name rings a bell but according to my doc file where i keep track of all the maps i've seen i haven't seen it :)

Originally posted by jwer_NL
top of my head:

AS-Miningcolony: spammy as hell, played it a few times on orange league maps and it really is spammy with an amp and a shockrifle for a def to def a small corridor...

:nod:

AS-Warehouse: cool map but with all the launching in this league you can launch someone ontop of the def building who then takes one objective inside while the other five wait till the car pops up and the map is over in 20-30 secs

..useless map

AS-Nukesilo.. haven't seen that one yet...

...useless map

AS-Offworldassault... the name rings a bell but according to my doc file where i keep track of all the maps i've seen i haven't seen it :)

...is a candidate 4 Damit Big ASS....i play it there sometimes....

it´s really to big 4 the league, and the attacker spawns are more than crap...more than in astheno

offworld is about the coolest map ive ever seen but its faaaaaaaar too big to league
maybe cut it to 2 or 3 smaller ones? ;)