What about leagueAS 136 ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
What do you think about league-AS136 ?

Is it good ? Is it shit ? Did it bring better things to the UTA ? No ? well tell me all about it :P

well its just to know ppl idea cause every single day im @ publics and i ready nicks like "LeaguAS136_SUcks" or "SMB_136" or even "FO_LeagueAS136" plus some comments about it saying it suxx ... so i want to know if all ppl think like that , or there are ppl that like it :D

Well i think it have some good things but it surelly lags as shit !

1 Point !! No Tweaks...Everything got dark here..that suxx i meen someone told me : Everybody should have the same UT (no Tweaks) but ffs everybody can get tweaks or make his own tweaks ..but the idea with the smilies is nice :D
________
Aficaqueenz

Last edited:
yeah that tweats part is kinda stupid tweats are free for all ... but on the other hand everybody can make / download bots too marshall :D

The smiles well dunno why but i dont get any smiles lol

well...tweaks have nothing to do with bots imo ...and i think 136 isn't that protected against bots too...saw many botters last weeks
________
Web shows

Last edited:
MãR$HâLL said:
1 Point !! No Tweaks...Everything got dark here..that suxx i meen someone told me : Everybody should have the same UT (no Tweaks) but ffs everybody can get tweaks or make his own tweaks ..but the idea with the smilies is nice :D

eventually almost every server will have the brightness tweak disabled, play on any up to date server (e.g. DM/CTF jolt FFA) and they are all protected with PURE 7C, disables pretty much every tweak I know of.