Well played mi5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ace

Jun 8, 2001
Home
I've see you've been practicing a lot :)
Well done guys, u managed to work out the Gekko launch thing I thought was possible but never managed to do :)
lol we will be defending it next time :)

hehe no flaming thx to Phear's cshp in leagueas which is unbeatable.

I'm sure Latino's icq msg a few days ago was a joke now :)
mi5_Latino (ICQ#94492289) Wrote on 17-11-01 20:28 :
New aimbots available cshp4+ proof, msg me for the bot.

u were very well prepared for playing us, u knew exactly how we were attacking from last time and adjusted ur defence to match on a few maps.

Ur general fragging skills I was also very impressed by, Combo'ing Ninja in mid air a few times I think on siege after I launched him up. Ur defenc eon bridge and a few other maps was als o excellent. We both had a bit of luck on the day, u had some lucky nice minute saves on riveral killing like 3-4 of us on the swicth one after the other, me and neo were lucky launching up on overlord etc.

I'm hoping the next match will be just as fun and sportsmenlike :)

Good post Ace, never thought u were able to do that:P jk

Was good game with much fun, this time we both were lucky...u on overlord, i was a *little* bit lucky on frigate.