Weapon Flash Problems

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WaYnOs

[Nil]
Mar 25, 2004
Liverpool, England
I was hoping some of you good fellas would know a solution to my problem! ;) I have started playing again after a few years absence, but find it difficult to target enemies because of high levels of flash off wepaons and smoke. Is there a way I can reduce this as it is really getting me pi***d off tbh and I end up :shout: at my pc and want to :throw: it out the window then :smash: it to bits! You need to help me fast!!! Thanks :hangover::annoyed:

for weapon flash go on menu Options>Preferences>Game

for smoke reduction, Mod>League Assault 140>Tweaks

select/deselect the box for both things, probably ther's better ways to make it but I just know this way hehe

Attachments

• Shot0007.JPG
    Shot0007.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Shot0008.JPG
    Shot0008.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 23
Thanks for reply. I have already changed these settings but still seem to be having problems. I was hoping it might be something that can be changed in the UT .ini file for the game settings. Although I suppose it could be to do with my system! For your info i have a AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 2.41 GHz, 2Gb Fast Ram, Nvidia 7800 GTX pci express video card, Creative Fatal1ty Sound card...oh and Windows Vista 32bit. I have a upto 16meg connection and at very least nornally get 8meg. I have the patch for the dual core processor working. Hope this helps when concidering your verdicts!! :)