We need more people to avoid iAS!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
We need more people and especially clans to help purge the world of iAS forever because we are sick and tired of being guilted into playing iAS-Ballistic every five maps just to stop jEr from moaning about it!

To destroy the league there are some simple things you can do.
There is a whole lot of clans from STD with enough members who don't play insta at all. This is as it should be. Keep up the good work. You can just create an iAS clan and add all the members and then deliberately not play any matches, so that jEr the noob gets more and more pissed off and eventually quits. Actually, almost every STD clan qualifies for this lol.

Just do it!

iAS is RECTUM!

Useless, want to join =[NWA]= insta? I think we were alive for like 1.5 years or 2 and played 3 matches.

Useless, want to join =[NWA]= insta? I think we were alive for like 1.5 years or 2 and played 3 matches.

I've found a far better clan than your pathetic NWA ffs. I'm a proud member of WHW, who as far as I know never played any matches. We don't even know who our own members are, much less clan leader. I don't even know how I joined. So fo with your '3 matches' piffle, you're taking insta far too seriously for my liking. 3 matches, jeez. I'm not superman you know :shout: