wanna see a big snowball?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

Lupus siXth

Cazman, Despise, Relax, Chappy, Wickerman and me made this one. We put it in the street where me, Despise and Wickerman live.

snow.jpg

That evening Scuzzlebutt called me and told me he couldn't get in our street with his car, because some mad men had put a big snowball there! :lol:

Re: wanna see a big snowball?

:lol: I can remember that ball. Was a big one yes

:lol: :lol: I know it rocked... hehe we had a choice roll the snowball somewhere else first and then go to the snackbar seeing it closed... or we could go to the snackbar first and then roll it away... :) ofcourse we did the last one... then scuzzlebutt called ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

we never rolled it away anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: ten days later, the snowball was still in the street :lol: :lol:

we rolled it to the side of the street didn't we?

We put some small kid inside... don't know who... :lol:

not enough snow..

We never have enough snow in his country anymore to make snowballs like that :(

Nice effort guyz!

Tanya

Re: not enough snow..

same here Spirits,
they were lucky once, most of the time the snow instantly melts when it drops.

Damn i'm cold,i finally just escaped from a giant snowball some thugs built around me :(

Whahahahaha, mr Bungle: keeper of the white snow!

why do we have BIG titles in this forum :lol: :lol: 6 pages long almost :lol: :lol: on other forum we got 3 words :lol: