Vortex

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea i forgot the uta community is full of girls maybe u can imprss them with ur 137 aiming as well. they might wanna fuck ya then

X-Bomb said:
ahh cheaters back ehh? u gonna go bot again to impress your online friends of your "133t" skillz0rs?! go have fun doing that. :bowdown:
Im not playing, sorry :)
Impressing will succeed without bot :)

/me wonders how old Vortex is... or is it just him acting like a 9 year old kid who has just heard the words "turd" and "nob" for the first time

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH vortex is here! mr i own cloud at instagib boy! "can i join UC PLEASE, common man i really really wanna join so much, ill pay u to join, oh w8 u found out i was using a bot! shit i better pretend i dont care about ut now."

X-Bomb said:
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH vortex is here! mr i own cloud at instagib boy! "can i join UC PLEASE, common man i really really wanna join so much, ill pay u to join, oh w8 u found out i was using a bot! shit i better pretend i dont care about ut now."
-8- orgy, ill be gone now then lol

fs stop with the crappy flames, you're bringing the quality of the forum down with arguments and shit ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.