UtoaP MATCH LINEUP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
Below is the order in which people have signed up- I think. Some people actually failed to register as utoap (*cough* Nemesis) so aren't included.

Please come to irc at around 9:15-ish

irc.utassault.net #utoap

Whoever turns up will get a go- please have your UT nick as your IRC nick to help me during the game as well. We'll swap people around each map to make sure everyone plays. Of course if anyone turns up at all I'll be surprised.

Me
BB
MadMax
Ajax
Hugh Jarse
Towanda
Tnega
Lawless
Happy Guy
JaseyJas

- so if everyone turns up JaseyJas will be playing by map 5 and we'll be rotating like that. If you're not on the ball in IRC you might miss your call - so Don't!!

I suppose time is GMT :P

are we going to have have some sig?

Ph would be nice, P=a nurse pushing a h (wheelchair)

we could also do the ¿Ph? or somehting... not only for the match. I would be nice to see all fellow Oap:s using it on public servers :)

Originally posted by Towanda
I suppose time is GMT :P

are we going to have have some sig?

Ph would be nice, P=a nurse pushing a h (wheelchair)

we could also do the ¿Ph? or somehting... not only for the match. I would be nice to see all fellow Oap:s using it on public servers :)

Jas already does this so why not? I don't know how to get upside down things though. Because I'm thick. And stupid.

Actually most of mine were made in a laboratory.

Honest!

Biography forthcomming.(advanced orders(with cheques)accepted).

/me rolls his wheel chair over to hector's and begins to poke him with his arthritic finger.

i'm honorary but do i get to play? :D

bah, my memories slipping.. too late for match.. oh well.. i'll just wait til next time.. meanwhile i'll stair at that hot nurses ass and dream of someday touching it ;)

Originally posted by Ð!ɧëL
/me rolls his wheel chair over to hector's and begins to poke him with his arthritic finger.

i'm honorary but do i get to play? :D

You would have been able to m8y. Next month ;)