Info, Tips & Tricks UTDC v2.1 - Problems / Fixes.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Same Prob , but the only thing that happen is that i Can´t play my 2 Pug games in this year and i cant use some Insta ctf servers anymore .

The most (or all !?!) League Servers run with an Older UTDC , only PuG is 2.1.

would be nice if there is an Workarround , but not 100% needed .

Same Prob , but the only thing that happen is that i Can´t play my 2 Pug games in this year and i cant use some Insta ctf servers anymore .

The most (or all !?!) League Servers run with an Older UTDC , only PuG is 2.1.

would be nice if there is an Workarround , but not 100% needed .

Server2 should be running same version, rest are all an older version.

You shouldnt really be able to play on the other servers either because win7 isnt supported on them but UTDC ignores checking on OS's it doesnt like so you can play.

I know Anthrax is working on a new protection that will be compatible with win7 64bit hopefully but we will have to see how well that behaves with LAS140

cause i was at server 6 today and it worked... i'll go on test... but i was very surprised... thats why i asked... and i just wondered that UTDC 1.8 maybe works with Win7x64... more soon...

:rofl:

Thanks MyM, and yes i know the facts... i don't want to say that Win7x64 works with UTDC but i was really surprised when i was at the server#6 to test someones system (witch not worked - but its XP32) but i was also there with my Win7 so i was not alone and UTDC wasn't kicking me:rolleyes:

And that UTDC2.1 is kicking Win7 is a fact - and i know that theres no workaround BUT i'm really surprised that 1.8 worked for me today...

plz dont start the discussion again about if UTDC is still usefull (i had my comments about that earlier)... And the fact that still ppl get cought cheating shows that UTDC still has its use...

And waiting for a new anticheat someday that maybe is incompatible to LAS is depressing - also i don't like my dualboot atm :(

But lets see what is coming up ...

dErZ

K, tested today server6 with Win7 x64... me and Lucy at server and it worked (serveral minutes) no error... so WTF??? UTDC1.8 + Win7 x64 Enterprise works?

-UAC is off...
-some Win7 tweaks...
-installed UTDC via GameDownload...

any ideas ???

a quick question (not sure if it belongs here)

on one of the current public LeagueAS servers i experienced a weird change in weapon order.
i think when i was on dog std everything was still fine (switchtobestweapon selects the rocketlauncher for me, as i have it above the sniper in the priority list). but i think it was when i went to dog customs, that the same thing didn't work anymore.

does this have to do with UTDC? i did some googling but wasn't very successful.
i tried joining dog customs right now without my user.ini write protected as usual in order to see the new weapon class in the prio list but this time the phenomenon did not re-occur?? the server was empty, however so maybe utdc was not active or something?

is dog std set up differently than dog customs in any way?
and do you have the new weapon names for me? or could it be anything else?
thx in advance!

okay, i think this solves it:

WeaponPriority[14]=UT_FlakCannon_fix
WeaponPriority[15]=UT_FlakCannon
WeaponPriority[16]=UT_Eightball_fix
WeaponPriority[17]=UT_Eightball

that order seems to be properly established only after 'I dunno what' (latest is a normal UT shutdown aka the ini is finally updated). a write protected ini doesn't help in that case :nono:

Last edited: