UTDC on server 6

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quasi^

Me.
Oct 26, 2002
Behind a crate
Can you guys tell me which version I need to install to play on server 6 pls? I always get the download/install window up (which never works and I need to install manually).

This is all the UTDC stuff I've got so far:

UTDCv14.u
UTDCv14dll.u
UTDCv15.u
UTDCv15dll.u
UTDCv16.u
UTDCv16b.u
UTDCv16bdll.u
UTDCv16dll.u
UTDCv17.u
UTDCv17b.u
UTDCv17bdll.u
UTDCv17c.dll
UTDCv17c.u
UTDCv17cdll.u
UTDCv17dll.u
UTDCv18.u
UTDCv18dll.u
UTDCv20.dll
UTDCv20.u
UTDCv20b.u
UTDCv20bdll.u
UTDCv20c.u
UTDCv20cdll.u
UTDCv20dll.u
UTDCv21.u
UTDCv21dll.u

Also Derzonk keeps crashing on that server. Don't know if it's anything to do with it. He's using XP 64 bit.

Seems it was still running without 64bit capability, Ive fixed that now

As for the version, its 18, which is same as on 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 so there should be no reason to download it.

Is UTDC still running on server 6?
Did 4v4 with dzz and worked just fine under vista! woohoo. Disabled DEP as per DeadBoy, fingers crossed.

UTDC is working on #6 however there really shouldnt be any issues there as it should be the same as the other league servers except #2, the problem comes with server2 or pugserver that run a newer version.

Try and use the other thread, gets confusing having two threads on same thing :confused: