utassault.net For Sale

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Ok well not really, but sorta. Its about time I turned the site over to someone who can put the effort into running it properly. When I changed the site from a league to an Assault news, reviews and info site I had big plans for it, but due to lack of support and a lack of time to really put the effort in to organise things properly, it never became what it could be, and what I had hoped it would.

Things are only going to get worse in the future as I embark on some serious Mod related work. So I am looking for someone to take over the running of the site (utassault.net only, not the league), a good knowledge of HTML, PHP & mySQL would definately help to maintain it but its not a pre-requesit. The successful applicant must have a real desire to fill the site with content and make it everything it could be, of course they can't do that themselves so they must be prepared to seek extra help and organise everything.

If your interested, please PM, ICQ or email me :D

Sad Muppet was a serious Suggestion ffs :P Just think of some of the news topics there could me with J's Photoshop skills :P

Last edited: