UTA-Auth beta test

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

but one question, isnt it possible to make 2 uta accounts and merce then with the new one ? when u dont have remember my password on u can switch names, or not ? if yes u will have over 500 new accounts tomorrow =/

M®.F®0$T said:
but one question, isnt it possible to make 2 uta accounts and merce then with the new one ? when u dont have remember my password on u can switch names, or not ? if yes u will have over 500 new accounts tomorrow =/
Yes you just need to do it from a different IP range.

ah ok then =) stop this fucking merc shit !
no more fun to play against mercs !

good job cratos =)

linking the account to the forum account is a very good thing :nod:

Admin.gif

Er can i ask, but has anyone else had a prob with being kicked from the server every map change now, and does it have anything to do with the auth system?

Nope and Nope.

You were "kicked" twice during your last match, Wintermute once. It happens if UT tries to play "catch-up" when you connect to the server, some things aren't loaded when they should be, so it will kick you just in case it can't verify you're legit.

It can also happen if you lag / spike during connection.. Happens to both myself & Deadboy sometimes. Not sure why it picks on us tho. :\