UT3 Tweaks!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i'm using 60hz and the above res in Windows, that problem only started when i installed UT3 and it crashed => making me reboot pc, but now it stopped crashing though :P, the digital out of range stayed for some reason ...
I cant run that high resolution of UT with those specs ??

Try to put refreshrate to 60 and lock it with true (Vsync)
Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 Demo\UTGame\Config\UTEngine.ini

bSmoothFrameRate=TRUE
MinSmoothedFrameRate=60
MaxSmoothedFrameRate=60
bClearAnimSetLinkupCachesOnLoadMap=TRUE

Does other games work like Bioshock? (similar game, using unreal engine)

Does the monitor's name appear correctly in the Settings tab of the Windows Display Settings dialogue?
If not there might be an incompatibility between your graphic card's display drivers and the monitor. You could try installing new drivers, or borrowing a different graphics card.

6600GT with res 1680x1050 wont have that high fps no..
I have a 7800GTX with 800x600 and still got fps drops to 30fps.. :satan:

But you can change the screen percentage to 50% and you get 840x525 quality.

Update 2007-10-23*

TweakForce releases the XG163.76 Driver for Windows XP 32/64bit. Newer games like UT3, COD4, Stranglehold and Timeshift require this newer driver for best results.

:satan:

taken from

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...=588810&page=7

Assault maps are 100% feasible with Kismet and the WAR gametype. The nodes and core will still need to be in the map somewhere for reference, but you don't need to see them or interact with them directly. I'd love to see someone in the community make a fullblown AS map using this system.
www.epicgames.com
Entropy is offline Reply With Quote

Edit/Delete Message

*Update 2007-12-18
UT3 tweaker Program!!
Brad.G has coded a tweak program that edits the ut3 ini files, with easy options instead of looking in text files!
Link: UT3Tweaker

:satan:

so when u get on the hoverboaard it switches to behindview? so to use the behindview - look around corners thing you just have to get on ur hoverboard? hmmm