UT3 Assault mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i am sure there can be added a launchmutator ;) and 3 rockets are okay. don't forget this ain't a ut99 remake. it's a new game. new games need changes....

didn't say that, I enjoyed both 2k4 and 2k4 actually. Just assault in both games sucks balls :P Mainly because of the fact that launching is pretty much history.

force him to create bridge... ore siege ore something :p

yeah well i am xumari`s "elite" betatester and give him as much suggestions as i can :D he becomes really fast now in converting maps. he gets used to the editor a lot now, so i think there will be no problem for him in doing siege and bridge remakes.

The only problem i see is the spam in most maps without launches. so we need a launchmutator ;)

btw yeah it feels really like UT99 . only with better graphics (look at the fucking water!!!) :D exactly same maps ;)

i have the non published As-Frigate astraversion on my pc. Awesome! Install ut3 and check it out!

Last edited:
looks good, look forward to seeing more maps ... and launch mutator as suggested ;)

yeah we are working on AS-HiSpeed atm . and i found a beta launchmutator for ut2003. i am sure this can be usefull to compile it for ut3 anyhow :D

Hey. If you really want to convince ppl in this community I would recommend remaking AS-Ballistic. There isn't really much need for launching on that map and it is one of the mostt-liked AS maps.

Just my opinion, feel free to ignore it, it's just that Guardia and Hi-Speed aren't chosen that much if people can vote.

Hey. If you really want to convince ppl in this community I would recommend remaking AS-Ballistic. There isn't really much need for launching on that map and it is one of the mostt-liked AS maps.

Just my opinion, feel free to ignore it, it's just that Guardia and Hi-Speed aren't chosen that much if people can vote.

yeah you are right. i also told that the creator. but the hard built maps will come later. good point with ballistic :)

hispeed

Attachments

• HiSpeedCisternNEW.jpg
    HiSpeedCisternNEW.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 47
  • HiSpeedCisternOLD.jpg
    HiSpeedCisternOLD.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 153
  • HiSpeedControlNEW.jpg
    HiSpeedControlNEW.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 48
  • HiSpeedControlOLD.jpg
    HiSpeedControlOLD.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 155
been playing abit of UT3 sins it come out like few houres a week i still cant get the Assault Mod to work i tryed adding the lines for the mod in my UTGame.ini but dosent seem to work still anyone post the changes u have to do for the .ini to get it to work please :(

i didnt add any lines into my ini. i just extracted the mod file.

try this one again, it should work:)

Attachments

• Assault1.1.zip
    391.3 KB · Views: 57
no you don't need to to add anything to your .ini ! just make sure, you have the latest patch of ut3 and it should work !

and you need the bonuspacks as well, for some texture :)