Unreal 2 XMP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[pet]salmon

Oct 26, 2005
Hey guys its been a long time. well people are still playing xmp and pet is looking to make a come back and we're trying to get as many other people to come back also. i understand that you guys are playing other games but unreal 2 is still playing so please come back. ***** told me he tried and tried but failed so i'm here to try and help out so please atleast consider coming back, xmp needs you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dutch_gecko
Who, what, where?

Don't think we will come back. I can only speak for myself right now, but the chapter XMP is closed.

Towie of course. Do you have an idea of how heavy Hugh_Arse can be if he wants to? You cannot lift him up on your own.

I dropped Arse on myself and am now trying to get out from under his weight and browsing forums from a cellphone is really not my idea of fun. Thus i spend most of my time playing 10 yr old games on it. I pray Cyb is busy trying to find some help or at least some leverage...

Last edited: