Undefeated My Penis

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

twnZ

Oct 12, 2004
UK
Welldone UA,

If you hadn't noticed, Raichu left and I had to move down to England which I am now just checking things online.

Saw the result, wasnt the one I wanted but then again SnY needed some tactic change because of this and I guess they didnt get it right in time. However It just proves that you dont need ping to win a war, more launches which can win a map in no time depending on how well you can set it out.

Also I heard somone made a comment about me being scared to play lol, As I said to most of the ppl like Batt for example I already said I'm moving down to England for a bit :DMy exams finish in May, after that im free..I'm either comming back or staying there for a bit longer but non the less when I am back I will personally mess you up and I will assure you that you will have a hard time getting near our base :)

This is one match I didnt want to miss which I did, I'll make up for it next time (If the league is still alive :P)
hf

UA Defeated by my penis :soon:

Last edited: