UC Movie :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

we wont both maps and u complained about our shit ngz server

yeh well as i remember it we won overall ? dont keep sshots

he moaned alot about ngz server we pld on ;o

HAHAHAH RAWWWWEEEEEEEEEK :lol: :rofl: HOW FUNNY HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUNNEY

.... really tryed to laugh but didnt worked :(

Originally posted by Despise
that iTDM where i won vs u 2 on my own as glen wasnt hitting anything at all on deck16 and then u win some ghey ass map with a few frags and u go post screenies about how u pwnd me and glen? and even telling that deck16 was warm up.... how can i forget that lmfao thx for the laughing again about it :P

Des is the daddy :nod:

Obviously i own him, but thats another point altogether ;)

Originally posted by Paa`
yeh well as i remember it we won overall ? dont keep sshots

he moaned alot about ngz server we pld on ;o

Dunno, i just know we won first and you won second. NGZ is always shit for me lol, slide show. Glen asked me to play 2 min before we started and i just got back from working all day.

but i thought the comment about deck16 was FC from u guys back then lol: ''deck16 was warmup'' cant think of what use a warmup is when u just play a game for fun lol

that was reason you lost i guess? :P

but if you really wanne beat me thne beat me ;)

babysmall.gif

the movie saw it some time ago but only now saw this theard GG gr8 movie UC who made it? i mean the video editing i wonna learn that

other point w00t is paa whining about des?

Ye I do read the forums from time to time :D

Just I forgot my login and cba to find out what it was, but I stumbled on it so I can finally reply and start flaming :O

:mingun: