UC Movie :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sounds like a bot that fires for u when u put ur crosshair on the enemy? hence trigger bot

lol, make sure u hang that on ur wall wont u and show ur kids :p

what cheat did i say, prolly radar cant possibly be ur aim :moon:
and if itss the time im thinking about when i said radar, then LOL if u believed it.

Originally posted by Nekromancer
lol, make sure u hang that on ur wall wont u and show ur kids :p

what cheat did i say, prolly radar cant possibly be ur aim :moon:
and if itss the time im thinking about when i said radar, then LOL if u believed it.

I am used to it, so no need to hang it on my wall. and I dont want kids for a while :P

well if my aim sucks, then why did you get killed all the time? always funny when ppl say they said it for a joke afterwards. as you went nuts after I got you a few times with flag lol. but hey you left server fast enuff at the time you got owned :moon:

stick to assault and you could hit something :fingers:

Originally posted by Paa`
remember 2v2 des ? ;o

that iTDM where i won vs u 2 on my own as glen wasnt hitting anything at all on deck16 and then u win some ghey ass map with a few frags and u go post screenies about how u pwnd me and glen? and even telling that deck16 was warm up.... how can i forget that lmfao thx for the laughing again about it :P