twnZ Movie 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you all enjoyed it!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2013-07-21-03h55m29s165.png
    vlcsnap-2013-07-21-03h55m29s165.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
tumblr_mg9tqt2Xyo1r317bvo1_500.gif

I particularly lolled at Sphere death on bridge detonator :d

ps. re: ballistic final. BONGO CUNT.

nice rocket saves at start
was a bit :drool2: to see wish get donged x2 for that gen run
nice bt on bridge, and again nice dong on wish as he came out of tele :caek:

should we expect a final final FINAL movie sometime in the far future?

nice movie

here's what I look for in UT movies:

-epicness (can't ask for more in that movie)
-funny stuff (walking behind sphere on siege is best part of movie imho)
-NEW stuff (never seen that warhead hammer b4 good idea, not sure i'd use it myself though)

so ya no complaints from me....

FU now I wanna play UT... so many games so little time...

thx for taking the time to make that movie which greatly entertained me twnZ :)

tl;dr MOAR

Awesome movie Twnz.... always great sound clips and moves. Some great hammerjump skills. How long before the final, final, final movie comes out :)

almost only sniper yeah, didnt really bother.. alot of sick kills and some cool new tricks i havent seen yet. overall nice movie to watch :thumb:

Totallly missed this as ive been on holiday for some weeks :)
First i just mention the move quality which really dont have anything with my thoughts about the gameplay thats shown in the movie. Just som reflection for next final movie =)

Some suggestions about the Quality:
* Quality looked a bit "unfocused" on my view. Really hard to read letterbox to small and really hard to see when you zoom in on whats going on.

* Bit darker than im used to. Do you play with OGL or D38? Some maps bit to dark or you play with that brightness??

* Imo should been better movie wise with 1920*1200 even if you dont play on that resolution. You should have computer good enough for that reso.

* Whats up with 4/3 format? Not seen that in ages.

About the Movie itself
I loved it. Really nice moves and kills. I love the sphere siege move cause sometimes your just "lost". And the shot on me was nice on desolate i remember that.

Really nice movements knew them all tho as ive seen them many times from you. Still awesome to see.

Great movie keep on doing them. Love to watch them.

ps looks like u pld bieb alot as he kept getting raped this movie :)

Great movie. A lot of sick, insane moments :freak: I said WTF so many times I lost track and some lol moments made me wanna play again :)
Hispeed was wooooooow ... well... othermaps too.
Make a final, final, final movie or even better. Stop calling them final movies already! :P I/We wanna see more!

Not bad, always wanted to see more mid air bio/flak/rocket kills, Assault just seems to be about a Sniper rifle these days. Tick rate back to 35 lads....Make the minigun work!