Tweaks.ini for UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i disagree, dont know about other games but i think its awesome that u can change all the messages etc. Its not a tweaking contest either, if anything its a computer / connection contest.

Actually, if you speak to anyone who plays Quake3 or Half-life, they will tell you that as far as .ini tweaks / binds / aliases / scripts go, UT is in the stone age. Some of the stuff you can bind in those games should really be considered cheating...

Im sure I remember reading some interview with an epic programmer saying one of the original ideas was to get away from all the hacking/tweaking etc that quake based games had become.

Now I know this is one big ass dig, but was playing around with my tweaks.ini the other night and decided I wanted to change the insta death message. I've had it set as set enhancedshockrifle Deathmessage %k Insta %o for years (prolly since 2002 when this first came to light), but its never worked, lol, just wondering if anyone knows what the right set is?