TS at pug

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
i think many players think like me....

can we have a new pug rule

joining TS and listen is a must ....

cba players aka public style..
and cba typing tacs....

i think many players think like me....

can we have a new pug rule

joining TS and listen is a must ....

cba players aka public style..
and cba typing tacs....

well I think that's not possible, you cannot force anybody to do that. It would be a good thing tho!

The only possible thing you can do is being captain and take only players where you know that they join TS and listen.

Like I said first, I do not think there will ever be a rule like that since that's a decision of the player himself/herself.
But remember, I didnt play pugs since ages but I like people who join TS and at least listen more ,too!

why cant you force em? its just a little tool that has to be on your computer that is running while you play ut. u can force people to use it and listen but not to speak. would be an easy rule though

I dont think u can force ppl to do anything, you can just tell em what they should do to make pug better. Beside that it's up to everybody alone to either use it or not eh...

i agree it would be nice if ppl actually joined ts and listened. However, forcing ppl to "do this or else!" normally backfires.

There are ppl that have their computer in a room where others are sleeping or they even have small kids that shouldn´t hear all the words ppl are saying like: Fuck, Shit, Cunt, Weed, Sheepshagger etc... Yes, it´s easy to get headphones but some ppl don´t have the money or just dont feel very comfortable using it.

I fail to see why people don't use TS properly. There is a massive advantage to having your team talking and listening on TS.
People that listen only is better than no TS at all but I fail to see why they don't want to talk to their team?
PUGs are far more fun when you have your team mates to shout/laugh at.
Everyone speaks English (including IBM) (and me with my lovely English and cup of tea!) and we have a range of voices (from Riv to Banshee) so anyone worried about how they sound......don't worry!

What Tut said. And Dede should be forced to uninstall TS! And my TS causes big problems on my PC and I'm always glad when it's time to shut it off.

Winamp > TS :cool:

everytime i joined TS i had to listen to major CRAP like 80% of the game.