Trojans on the forum?...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
I was here a few days ago and got a trojan warning when I loaded up these forums, but didn't think anything about it - I thought my AV was just telling me about something on my system and not the site. But I just came here again today and got a different trojan warning, this time this one. I'm using Protector Plus which seems to be pretty good at finding stuff other AV's miss and has a good reputation. Any idea where these things could be coming from?

First of, wrong forum isn't it?

Now, lets think about it.
[RANT] The virus is an EXE file, and our forums, or any website can't simply send you an EXE file that would automaically execute and infect your PC. So "Trojans in the forum" is then possible how?
The fact that it appears when you open your browser, or visit the forums is probably random, and has probably more to do with your anti-whatever software then it has with the forums, like all the other people that's been making similar threads over the time on the forums. Usually using common sense when browsering the internet works a lot better then anti-shitware software anyway. [/RANT]

This Is Shpartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!