Too many clans!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

.uK: left as a protest against the infernal wankstain that is safegame, atm we're just having fun playing together, playing the odd friendly, maybe we'll go to clanbase sometime.

I wouldn't consider SG as that bad. The latest version seemed to work out pretty well tbh.
The laggy contitions was minimized so much it didn't really affect the match start anymore.
But I agree it was a pain in the ass to begin with.

Mushashi said:
What was SUYM supposed to do?
In the beginning we had a fair team. But already after a month we were too few players at each match.It continued and we split up in two groups more or less with Ons and As interests on each side. Those who fancied a mod only played the other as an 'act of mercy' to help out.
Then we tried to go for Ons only. And maybe if we are lucky we can field a team here. But the generel activity niveau is very low. I actually think I am the only one who plays 2K4 regularly now.

But I've decided to play As in RAe with halo and some other guys. Maybe we can make a good/full team then. Let's see.
RAe also has CSS interests, and that could probably be a problem. Two game types seldom works well along each side.

dont worry m8 the css game/team is for fun only atm and i will keep it separat from ut2k4 diffent teams for both (i hope)

Dark said:
.uK: left as a protest against the infernal wankstain that is safegame, atm we're just having fun playing together, playing the odd friendly, maybe we'll go to clanbase sometime.

Fs dont make me laugh did yous ever get fcuking started never mind leaving in protest :nono: :fingers:

:eek: shit ive broke my many months of silence :wave:

Last edited:
Hey Tzu how bout u give me your mobile number and smb BIATCH? (if u have one) sorry this is nothing to do with your discussion guys
this message is souly for tzu thanx BYE :) :mosher:

Tzu - :stompa:

Reactions: Konnan
12un said:
Hey Tzu how bout u give me your mobile number and smb BIATCH? (if u have one) sorry this is nothing to do with your discussion guys
this message is souly for tzu thanx BYE :) :mosher:

Tzu - :stompa:

HaHa long time no see amico , will phone ya at the unit with it bud :D i see youve found yer way to forums etc , i bet yer still bollox with the fragging part of ut though :p CS :nono: