Throw boots?...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

it did in my case.

wanted to work hard on my thesis...
then it tempted me so hard to try and throw those boots................................ !
i was alone on the server at night trying to type in the command
but i had forgotten about most of the first letters being capital letters...
so it took me a minute to figure that out and by that time irie had entered the server........
and then the night was gone :( pld for like 4 hours :(

crap! :D

btw that night... once we figured out that smant and ulv sucked and didn't stand a chance vs irie and me.
especially me *cough* i rocked so much :D

.... anyway at some point we were fooling around a bit.
whoever had succesfully made it to the top of the main tower siege][ started to defend it.
so irie and me (as defenders) ended up launching each other to the top to re-claim it, cause those two knobheads were :tent:ing there instead of finishing it.

so what do you think about an AS-Domination Mod?
must be similar to 2k3's or 2k4's ONS, right? but i never pld those games, so.... no idea about that :D

should not be too hard to implement either i guess?
just add the Dom Points to the maps - et voila. (one can and should have multiple points at a time i think)
i mean not every map is suited but i guess
siege2, frigate, bridge, golgo, golgo2, ... they could all work.
would still have to think about spawn points and movers... but for siege 2 with everything done except the final objective... it worked very well :)

but i had forgotten about most of the first letters being capital letters...

Hm, shouldn't need any special caps, as it's case insensitive, e.g. mutate ThEsE BoOts ArE UsEleSS would also work.

AS-DOM sounds "interesting", though I imagine it'd only be decent for smaller teams, say 4v4(v4?)... Any ideas for map candidates?

okay. then i must have had a typo in there.
being able to throw the boots over walls and stuff is funny as well btw :D

@ ASDOM: yes, i think you are right about the team size.
we "pld it" 2v2 and it was neat. but we did that only on siege2 for a few minutes...

@ maps: siege2, frigate, maybe even the submarine in subbase?
maps like bridge, golgo2, golgo, could in theory have multiple "hills" (as in king of the hill) as well.
in maps like desolate and riverbed3 the spawn points should not be random, maybe.
there are many options i think.