This Isnt Funny Soulgunner

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bad_boy

cheerleader of [ADC]
Jul 20, 2001
"old Europe"
[DI] [SoulGunner]
Adept

well hi every 1 i ant so sure about all this twat stuff i have seen a lot of people call phear a dick / knob but no 1 ever means it.I think the main reason people get mad at phear is because of the server which is not his fault (he has a life to )

-------> and as for the germany/england thing i think the only way we can sort this out is to think who won WW2 :p j/k <----------

:shout: :mad: :shout: :mad: :shout: :mad:

here jokes end.........

Last edited:
at one point they did start to lose so they needed more help from
:copcar: but we had to get them from :hide: all because they saw a:spider: then they started to :boozer: and:party2:

lol i dont think soulgunner ment it that way BB !

i think he only wants to protect you and wantred to end the spam about the rivalty between germans and british people well i did it with the football example well and michael did it with this example, dont think too much about it m8

Originally posted by Warrior
Phear can't be a dick anyway.... he only has 1 ;)

sure about that?????????:D :D

well, i wasn't here for al long time, but bb told what has been, and i think to solve problems with metioning who won WW2 is stupid. (although it were the americans who won it *GGGGGG*)

I also think that the football method is stupid, because only 11 people from germany played. That does NOT stand for a country.

By the way, i hate football

we should be proud of what phear is doing for us instead of calling him names, without him we were all playing a simple cardgame or something :D

@ soul : ok m8. i only dont like jokes about war...

@ mad_cow : only the americans won the ww2 ????? You forgot some other countries. You didnt learn it in school ??? I must talk with Mrs Schneider

by the way = btw (its easier) :p:

@ brain : if phear wasnt here martz have make an assault ligue or some one else.