The solution to the israeli\palestinea question.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
Thought about this for many years now and ive come to the conclusion that if they cant play nice (and they cant as we know, ) we will have to take their toy away from them.

So i suggest evacuating Jerusalem and carpet bombing it to such a degree that the bombing of Baghdad will look like urban renewal.
Think about it, with all the blood thats been spilled there over the last 2000 years (and more prolly)why venerate it?

Nuffs nuff imo.

Thought about this for many years now and ive come to the conclusion that if they cant play nice (and they cant as we know, ) we will have to take their toy away from them.

So i suggest evacuating Jerusalem and carpet bombing it to such a degree that the bombing of Baghdad will look like urban renewal.
Think about it, with all the blood thats been spilled there over the last 2000 years (and more prolly)why venerate it?

Nuffs nuff imo.

And who is going to do the bombing. cause if USA will do it sure the isrealians will pay cause USA and Israel are both evil to the Palestinians.

I once made a script about this... I actually said the same as Gen, only then:
The one who will will be the one who kills the other. Only my decan gave a remark because I didn't look for other options :lol:
I'd say, let them have a go at it.. the rest of the world should look away for 5/10 years and see what's left.

How about a nice Mdma meeting with the israeli/palestina leaders , everything solved in 4 hours.

And who is going to do the bombing. cause if USA will do it sure the isrealians will pay cause USA and Israel are both evil to the Palestinians.

It would have to be a private initiative for the reasons u mentioned.I nominate a coalition of sweden and switzerland :lol:

Sneeze : id pay to see that one:lol:

Nuffs nuff imo.

Hi God. [/sarcasm]

well we could always ask switzerland to nuke the place.. they've always been unbiased :o

But now seriously.... tbh the whole region is controlled by israel at the moment.. They let the palestines suffer so much, which we dont get to see through the media (trust me on that). Water from the jordan river, which is the only water they got at the westbank, gets cut off by israel. Food supplies are controlled by israel. Reconstruction sites, paid by us europeans, get bombed within months after completion. every form of infrastructure gets bombed. The UK and Dutch government paid for an airstrip at the westbank. Not even a month before it was about to open, Israel bombed it. and I could go on like this for some hours.. But we rarely get to see that.. all we hear is when there is a suicide attack (big news) or when israel attacked a village (small news)..

it's time to give it back to the palestines tbh..

Last edited:
I thought this took the biscuit

Palestinians have to ask Israel for permission to build on their own land :mad:

Its really time to turn the screws on them arrogant bastards imo

Israel halts football stadium construction in West Bank

Israel has ordered construction work on an internationally financed football stadium being built for Palestinians in the occupied West Bank to be halted.

Palestinian municipal authorities in al-Bireh, near Ramallah, have been told they lack the correct permit to build.

This is because Israel has designated some of the plot for the planned stadium as under its exclusive control.

If Palestinian officials do not comply with the order, Israel could demolish the arena.

The stadium's development has been financed by the world football's governing body, Fifa, as well as France, Germany and Gulf states.

Palestinians have said that Israel's issuing of the stop-work order is unreasonable and politically motivated.

Israeli officials have said they are working with their Palestinian counterparts to resolve the issue.

Source

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8371680.stm

Where's the other thread about this issue?

Anyway, how the fuck didn't the israeli's learn their lesson from WW2 about humanitarian morals...
They are fucking taking the piss out of the entire world, and still they are supported by the NATO/USA etc. .
It's ridiculous...

it's Israel's army vs Palestinian citizens. You cannot control you're border in a way you would do that against an army. Every Palestinian is a potential threat to blow themselves up for isreal that is. We all know what happened in Vietnam if you don't know who is exactly your enemy.
IMO Isreal doesn't really have a choice. If they open their borders they will be overrun with suicide bombers in minutes.

ok now flame me

it's not just about opening borders.. it's mainly about letting a country like palestine have their own rights.. ie. basic infrastructure: roads, hospitals. water supply etc. Mainly not being dependent on their biggest enemy. If you're not dependent on them then the aggression automaticly will decrease i think.