The rise of the warrior cast.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
I was watching a BBC spessial this morn about Hooliganism in the UK when something occured to me.These guys who say they love football(and im sure they do 2) but really just use it as a channel to get together with their opposing teams hooligans and have a good old fashion brawl.They dont usualy pic any guy with the other teams collours, they dont even wear em themselves.

Could it be that todays protected society, stricktly regualted and very anti viloences eventually makes a lot of ppl regardless of class and job want to get soemthing "out", which they cant quite name but act?

And it isnt just football, think about these reality shows and extreem sports. Isnt this just the want\need for something real or which feels real?

A few years ago i attended a peacefull demo when some stupid arse cops busted 1 guy and it all went to hell in a hand basket.Ive never seen so much flying asphalt and i surpised at how easily it drew me in. End result was 3 trashed police cars and severaly wounded copper pride(they even admited fucking up the next week).

Seems to me its time we brought back the gladiator tradition(not only a roman thing)Im sure im not the only 1 in who the film fight club stired something im not quite sure what.

It's called Wrestling. It's on TV.
It features men kicking the shit out of eachother and busty females wearing very little having cat fights.

Either that or paintballing.

Or if ur too lazy to get up off ur arse u can go play UT and kill ppl there.

Sure, when it came out.But thats not what got me thinking, guess its been simmering(sp?) for awhile.

Aye Gen. something like that.
The best thing you ever said you said it about 'Guardia'.

humpo sadly i have to disappoint you, wrestling is show and not "real" fights.

gen's right though, people want some action, who doesnt.

but i think hooligans are nothing but dumb retards and you cant compare them to people doing extrem sports.

you do extrem sports for the adrenaline, but i dont think beating up a guy with 5 friends will give you that feeling...

i think ull find it will but thats not my point.

Should it be ilegal to kick the shit outa someone who consents?Can it not b that our society is repressing a group of ppl we have so counted on in the past?

could compare that vaguely to computer games, im sure playin UT or something is good for gettin ur anger out, i know ive shouted at me screen a few times in the past :rolleyes: :D