Tanya & Dave in Sprang-City

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Tanya and Dave spend a few days in Amsterdam, but friday Des and me picked them up there to visit the REAL city of Holland! :D

sprang.jpg

The hotel they stayed in.

hotel.jpg

Well, we went to Tilburg friday night, but thanks to that stupid Dutch party Carnaval we werent allowed in any pubs, cause you needed to be dressed up. We went back to Sprang-City and stayed in the pub there till 2.00. On our way back home Caz decided to climb into a flag post and he cut his hand on the way back down. Chappy falling off his bike later that night was funny to see. :D

hand.jpg

My youngest brother challenged Dave for 1v1 UT and table football.

footballLarsDave.jpg

Double team, Tanya and my mother vs Dave and Lars.

footballDouble.jpg

Saturday night Caz celebrated his birthday party, so we all went to his place. He connected his pc to the tv, so we could watch some stuff, like those Jackasses and Joecartoon stuff! :D

jackass.jpg

monkey.jpg

Chappy brought some 10% DWAP beer! :D

DanishBeer.jpg

Dave and Tanya were introduced to the famous Spock. :spock:

spock.jpg

Chappy was acting, erm.. normal again!

chappylol.jpg

erm, no comment for the next 2 pictures! :eek:

weener.jpg

weenerffs.jpg

But dont mind Caz, blame it to the stuff! :loaded:

weeeed.jpg

Ok, I have to end this post with a bit more sensefull picture: Our English couple. :)

kiss.jpg

Sunday morning I brought them back to the airport.
It was a great weekend and they are welcome to visit us again some day anytime! :)

LMFAO

very nice pics as usual from you lovely guys :P

GG looks like more people goto Holland and have a great time :beer:

aye:) i just wonder if climbing up flag posts is a popular pastime activity in holland:D

wtf cant play the clips... says no codec but they are fuckin avi:eek:

Yeah Max mate, I couldnt drink much that night cause i had to get up early next day to bring them back to Amsterdam airport!

So that pissed me off!!! :fingers:

ouch at Caz's hand :eek:
didnt ur mother ever teach u not to climb up flag poles when ur drunk?