T-Swe

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
we played T-Swe on server #1 tonight(24/8/2001)
was a good match, server was still shit a little bit, cause it did not let everone join maps together:( people joined when map was nealy finished.
Due to a member of [ADC] having computer problems(which he has now sorted:))he was unable to play, so we had to play 5V6:(

Score was

[ADC] 0

T-Swe 8

This view is mine Not [ADC]'s.
'..............................................
If T-Swe TAG is -[T-Swe]- Y did they have a player useing (T-Swe)........ After Match had finished i checked they web page, just wanted to see if this guy played for them.. but guess what i could not find his name in the members list :eek:
T-Swe might say they have not had time to update they web page yet, but in they members area they only have there players name and a 1line saying.(that would not take too long to put in).
even b4 i got to their web page they had all ready updaded it with the score from our match.
So was this person (T-Swe)OC a merc? ....That is the Question!!
If i am wrong...i will post a sorry message in the main Ut forum, cause i dont want to give another clan a bad name.

Last edited: