Survivor Assault #9 INTEREST POLL with an actual poll

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you play in a showcasted survivor hosted on a weekend in the next 2-3 weeks?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • i think is fair to respect one of the best players even when hes a stupid psycho thieft eyes of fish

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
hmm i know you mean well, cant see how this will be a good show for specs, its really just a big frenzy! but i hope im wrong and its a good event to spec!

Agreed, especially if they're under the view that this is actual AS gameplay and will be used to influence decisions in UT4, etc. So long as they're clear that this is not a normal game of AS then it should be fine.

Personally, I think it would be a confusing mess for people who are not only unfamiliar with survivor, but AS in general.. so maybe spread Useless's guide around their forums or something early on.

Personally, I think it would be a confusing mess for people who are not only unfamiliar with survivor, but AS in general.. so maybe spread Useless's guide around their forums or something early on.

Or just get Useless or someone else to co-cast the event :sofa:
Honestly, nevermind AS knowledge, the casters don't even know who most of us are much less the people who will be watching, everyone being anonymous and finding out who won/got voted out when, is what makes survivor fun (at least for me), yet for people watching it'll make little difference if they see a player named "95" or "pogo".

Last edited:
i dont like survivor because theres no incentive to defend let alone teamplay.

every objective gets walked to cause theres no tactics. just a blob of people "fragging" you in the side at the spawn, or hiding with belt sniper on bridge for godlike...:rolleyes:

nice idea dj but too risky/complex to pull off

keep in mind i dont know whos who only which players are blue and red so keeping track at the end would be near impossible if players swapped around

also i dont wanna make the team passwords public ever nothing tells me if the red 33 who left and the blue 33 who came in is the same person... and since i dont know whos who i cant pm pw privately

This shoould be able to work tho

the idea is really nice and makes people wanna fight more to win the map really if they know they are safe from elimination.

Must be some workaround for this

It's pretty simple: There is incentive to attack because you have objectives which grant you immunity. The end.

should be an advantage to defend the map and "win it "

@dj: the incentive to win a map is the same for everyone. We are all gamers and we don't play games to lose... we play to win ;)

Also in a survivor perspective if you start dicking about on defence, afking or using hammer only cuz theres no incentive to defend properly....(unless you aim for the perm 3x topfrags) you also risk getting noticed by people on your team who DO play to win all the time and piss them off.... and remember they are the ones who can vote you off not the enemy team.

@ everyone: still waiting on PACO for a set date, hopefully it'll be settled within the next 24/72 hours

<santosnothere> ure a 2 faces paco ass licker freak
<@PACO> remember i sent you packing <+tsm> Lick my cocodrilian boots now

I think we can get a mini survivor going with the batch of people left, plus maybe some people will come out of hiding!!

DO IT HTML

sweden is underestimated

we got a mega team atm.
owned wales 3-0 and no goals by ibra.

would be fun if we get ENG in 1/8 final

IBRA vs ENG. =)

Eng should b so glad if IBRA beaST joins UNITED:

What does XB think of this LOOOOL