Survivor Assault #9 INTEREST POLL with an actual poll

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you play in a showcasted survivor hosted on a weekend in the next 2-3 weeks?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • i think is fair to respect one of the best players even when hes a stupid psycho thieft eyes of fish

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
So since that event http://www.twitch.tv/ownedwell/c/5374928 had over 100 people watching and was a success despite a few hiccups and technical difficulties I think a survivor with 20 mymskins running about on gladiator would be a fun sight and maybe nice to spec for people unaware of assault. OMG #33 is so great etc... I hope 67 gets voted off he's such a djer....

I'm looking for a decent amount of yes votes to bother organizing this I think with the activity we had recently we should be able to reach 10v10 (best survivor player amount)

So question is simple: would you play in a survivor on a weekend in the next 2-3 weeks?

I voted no because i would be organising it not playing in it... unless we start with an odd number

also and kind of important I haven't talked to anyone about this yet so even if theres interest it may not happend... but gauging interest first is important. Seeing a few yes will get things moving on my end anyway.. poking the generous people of UT for halp!

and for those who forgot heres what survivor can be :x
http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=118739
http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=118784

Last edited:
Since this poll doesn't track names, i think is fair to respect one of the best players even when hes a stupid psycho thieft eyes of fish

shameless selfbump since other thread without the poll hasnt been deleted yet

Would love to play a survivor again as its fucking fun.
This time tho i will change tacs and lay low for some rounds before i start frag.
the perm immunity is impossible to get if u frag alot :) not gonna aim for that next time

was about to make a post of such event like this.
Would love to play it and perhaps its in time now as alot of people rejoined UTAPUG lately and pugs are mostly 6v6 again compared to 2 months ago.

This could be fun.

allright cool thats enough votes to get me started on the process. I'll talk with PACO see when the cast crew would be available and if they are interested. Figure out a date. And of course MyM see if I can still use the survivor server that worked so well so far.

Official signup thread with a set time and date coming in the next few days if all goes well

You can also have access to my server, gonna let DJ go Godlike for perm immunity with 25 ping 7 hops :D

Stunning victory in Survivor 5 as secret entry X-Bomb Storms to victory, while DJ is dismissed in the 1st round.

"it was a fairy tale story in Survivor 5 as unsigned player X-Bomb got last minute clearance to compete by UTASurvivor owner HTML. In a bizzare twist of fate, his arch nemesis and reigning champion DJ_AL was eliminated round one, after bragging a week how he was going to win and had everything planned out."

Co-production host "useless" was overheard commenting "how Shit that plan must have been."

12-10Wrestling2CROP_t640.jpg

Last edited:
Well next time ill own you by being shit.

I aimed to get perm immunity with top frag on 3 maps and i ended upp UBER top on first map which apparently backfired hard. Wont aim to get perm im next time to beat you!!

22ms and 7 hops will help me!!

LETS DO THIS

update: positive reply from PACO and MyM!

gotta settle on a specific time and date with PACO & the ownedwell crew in the next few days ; then I'll be able to make the official signup thread. It should be the 3rd or 4th weekend of november.

update: positive reply from PACO and MyM!

gotta settle on a specific time and date with PACO & the ownedwell crew in the next few days ; then I'll be able to make the official signup thread. It should be the 3rd or 4th weekend of november.

hmm i know you mean well, cant see how this will be a good show for specs, its really just a big frenzy! but i hope im wrong and its a good event to spec!

well i think 20 mymskins running about on gladiator is a pretty nice thing to watch, I know I watched it happend about 8 times :D

and since the casters don't know us by name anyway what the difference between rooting for "29" or rooting for "x-bomb"

@ bart : http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1589769&postcount=2
useless made a nice and clear summary of what survivor assault is

i love survivor

but the rules should be adjusted some imo

the rule about perm immunity if top fragger in 3 maps is stupid. Means u getting voted off after 1 o 2 maps off course.
Should remove this rules and change it for something else.

And there should be a benefit for the team that wins the map somehow.

Perhaps something like this scenario:

If blue team wins 3 straight maps in a row this is what happens. Instead of we vote 1 off in each team the we vote 2 off from red team isntead because they lost 3 maps in a row. THe top fragger in blue team or the one who got the obj and whos immuned gets to pick a blue player to swap team. This picked player is now playing for reds so we yet again got equal team size.

This way you might fight more to win 3 maps or 3 maps in a row.

LIke this more and could mean that we get more "teamplay" in survivor. You should gain something to win maps. If its 3 straight maps or just first to 4 won maps doesnt matter.

Rest i like alot with survivor.

And off course if you explain for rest in team who you are you should be banned. This when its 3 players in each team left.

Last edited:
hmm i know you mean well, cant see how this will be a good show for specs, its really just a big frenzy! but i hope im wrong and its a good event to spec!

I think you're wrong, there's some inherent mystery there which makes it pretty cool for specs as well.