Suggestions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i am suggesting this for the new league... and while they are at it... they could do it for the old league aswell or not?
(where do i suggest this for the old league - as this is the wrong place?)

[edit] just to let you know SubZ your late... post #5 - #11 are talking about UTA...not fraghub :P [/edit]

Last edited:
can we get somethingthat we can see who is sined up a fraghub even if there not in a clan ?
just 2 see how manypeepz a realy intrested ?

dunno if it is in the mutator but i noticed in UT comp u can make it autorecord demo's and /or make a SS at the end? could u implement this in the fraghub one? since i really regret not having done that in UT99 as a reminder of the first matches.

I got 2 suggestions
1) At the score tables, adding the winning (or losing)-Streak of the clans would be nice.
2) At war results/comments adding a list of the players who played would be nice too :D.

matchreport abilty to select who played would be nice ;) also wait for the cheat checks to be completed totally before match start is a must.

Maybe do a map less per clan to compensate for the xtra time it'll take.:dog:

RookiE said:
also wait for the cheat checks to be completed totally before match start is a must.
We're tweaking the SafeGame settings at the moment, as you played your game with the default settings.
Trying to lighten the load ;)

sneez said:
I got 2 suggestions
1) At the score tables, adding the winning (or losing)-Streak of the clans would be nice.
2) At war results/comments adding a list of the players who played would be nice too :D.

:lick:

would it be a problem to show what maps were played (picked maps from both teams)?
it could be placed beneath the matchcomments or beneath the playerlist of the match...
and maybe if not to complicated even show what clan won which maps?
what you think?

sneez said:
I got 2 suggestions

1) I thought we'd already implemented the streak thing...obviously I dreamt it :(
2) Agreed, added to v2 list :)

Felerian said:
would it be a problem to show what maps were played (picked maps from both teams)?
it could be placed beneath the matchcomments or beneath the playerlist of the match...
and maybe if not to complicated even show what clan won which maps?
what you think?

Would be possible I guess to implement for matches played on Leagueservers but on clanservers it would require another editable field in the match comment.....imho this aint as necessary/desirable atm as the previous 2 suggestions for v2...still, Rel@x may have the time for it... :)

i would like to have a extra field for maps in the schedule aswell (not only in the serverbooking), it prevents problems when clans play on clanserver that ppl add wrong maps to mapcycle or clans start argue, "bla bla you gave maps too late..." or "bla bla where are our maps?" or "bla bla you picked other maps than we gave you".
If it would be listed in the schedule (as there is no way to see in a serverbooking because its a clanserver and not a leagueserver) then it could be clearly seen by everybody what clan picked what maps. Of course including the 3 day rule aswell.

Last edited:
I would like to suggest this mutator to be implemented into the fraghub mutator. Or this mutator should be used with the fraghub mutator. whatever :)

The mutator gives the vehicles the teamcolors
plz click -> here <- to see what i am talking about.