Suggestions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
If you have any suggestions or features for the Fraghub.net league system, let's hear them! I'd like to know of things you'd like to be able to do with a league and gaming system, and anything which you feel is missing or would be of use on leagues elsewhere, but they won't implement.

We'll look into the ones which sound good, and are feasible for the amount of work needed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
In the game "Guild Wars" you can draw and place markers on the minimap which other players in your party can see. I think this would be cool to have on the minimap in Onslaught, as it would be easier for teams to work together if they could all see tactical info.

I wanna critisize the whole design...

- the menu-bar and the content area dont fit together yet, especially the blues of the menubar gradient and the window background fit bad

- proportions: too many different font sizes and most of the time too small

- to have a reflection effect only in the menu-bar hurts the unity of the whole site

- there should be more gray in the content area since u're using it in the menu-bar

my proposition: overwork the menu-bar in order to have a fast and nice looking result

Lenny said:
I wanna critisize the whole design...
I agree with most of your points. We'd like to spend more time on the design, but at the moment it isn't the highest priority. I'd like to think we'll still have the enthusiasm in a few months to do a rewrite using some good style and template functions, CSS for styles and positioning and a fluid layout across all of the site. Until then, I don't think it's worth bothering with just yet.

Thanks for your suggestion though! (Should have gone in Site feedback, come on Lenbot your eyes are letting you down already)

when you open the details of a clan u can see which matches they played, now it would be a very nice feature if this was available for individual players aswell. so when u click a player you would see which matches he played, not which matches his clan played, but only the ones he played.
this would also be great for utassault, i hope its feasible. :)

nice :)

clciking on an oppositon clan tag on that page however gives:
Not Found

The requested URL /players/claninfo.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.50 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.50 OpenSSL/0.9.7b PHP/4.3.5 Server at www.utassault.net Port 80

works for me on that page though i'd be fucked cuz i been playing on that SAS rookie's account for ages :P good thing i'm no longer active in ut99 ;)

*bleh he was fixing it allready soz;) *

why are some clans only displayed single, other as two clans with vs ?

btw it is not that single clans are opposition, and double ones mean the first one is your pro/insta clan..

Double clans are showing you played in a different clan to the one you are currently in, ie if you were now in clana all your matches for clana would only show the clan you played against, if however you played for clanb before you joined your current clan clana then all your matches from clanb would be shown as clanb vs opposition.

oi my god :D

lol ^^ i had quite a few clans :sofa:

well.. what i like to see changed:

News Window looks very boring tbh, when i look at it i cba reading it :o
and the Tables of the leagues, can't they be a bit bigger? at least i find em too close together (some lines between it would help ;))
edit: and i like to see whose in this league.. players i mean.. sommat like UTA -> Member Area

Last edited:
$au$je said:
well.. what i like to see changed:

News Window looks very boring tbh, when i look at it i cba reading it :o
and the Tables of the leagues, can't they be a bit bigger? at least i find em too close together (some lines between it would help ;))
edit: and i like to see whose in this league.. players i mean.. sommat like UTA -> Member Area
oh lord your webby is the daddy :D wish uta's was like that ;)

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Hmm, sounds like a nice idea actually!

/edit Done (for UTA) :D [/QUOTE]

gr8 :)
and pld with the quick realisation of the codeing :thumb:

when browsing thru my matchhistory i just had another idea, it would be cool to have personal win/tie/loss statistics for each league, maybe even for each clan.
but i guess that would be too much work.

is it possible to maybe show in what clans a player allready has been in the past?
Maybe showing it as a kinda list/table... showing different clans from StdAS, ProAS & InstaAS (& of course in future ONS and AS from 2k4)