subforum about health?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
heho,

this community getting older and older. Resulting in the fact that more and more diseases and illness will appear in the future.
So what about a new subforum where people could discuss about health issues, healthy eating and can give health advices in general.

If there is not enough serverspace, inactive forums like SPR (last post: december 2005), nk (january 2006), UF (january 2006) could be moved to archived forums or useless sections like the whole UT2004-fraghub thing could be deleted.

(curious if someone will see this thread :P)

Last edited:
lol Bart ... get a life ... leave this forums for few hours and get some sex finally ffs! Release some testosterone!

:rofl:

hard to have sex during working time, innit? :rolleyes:
(yes i'm bored as fuck at work :D)

so that's a no? hrmpf :mad: :P

On behalf of adc, we are sorry that we ignored barfio in our private forums, so this thread could have been avoided :P

hard to have sex during working time, innit? :rolleyes:
(yes i'm bored as fuck at work :D)

so that's a no? hrmpf :mad: :P

there are possibilites and solutions everywhere m8, infact i somewhere read that many affairs etc start at work, oh and btw i can recommend storerooms or however you call those little rooms where they put the cleaning stuff

there are possibilites and solutions everywhere m8, infact i somewhere read that many affairs etc start at work, oh and btw i can recommend storerooms or however you call those little rooms where they put the cleaning stuff
true that, but unfortunally there are just men in my department (unlike some ADC members: i dont have any homosexual needs. ;)), plus the average age of girls around me here is about 40 years. :P
Oh and before you ask: No i dont have a milf fetish (i guess it's not necessary to mention, but i'll do it: "unlike some ADC members" :p: )

Last edited:
crazy idea, as seen in other health threads everyone has different ideas of what they "know for sure" ... you'd end up killing off half the uta fs...

I SEE YOUR GAME!!!

make adc #1 by killing off all other clans and recruiting the survivors :sofa: