# StdAS - 21.09.2008 :: =]DoG[= 8 - 5 »b33r«

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
=]DoG[= matchcomment:
=]DoG[= said:
GG »b33r« was a close hard fought match with mistakes on both sides but still was a fun match lol @ ballisic & autorip :rofl:// look forwards to playing you guys again soon // l8rs db

»b33r« matchcomment:
»b33r« said:
gg-was nice nip was back....//derz was a good game, some close maps. server3 sucked for me >:( // fat Jeff Kristian: gg , the better team won today, some close maps and yeah we totally fucked balli. Dog played well and deserved it. was a bit annoying watching bsk lagging through everything and if i flamed some1 i am sry was in the heat of the battle :D

Full match report...

With lagging through everything you meant me hammerjumping into tunnels at riv3 :rolleyes:, cant remember any other 'close' objective I've got. And dont get me started with lag, cause server overall performed poor (on both sides), so keep your excurses for yourself please.
Besides that GG :calm:

it wasnt an exuse , cause u won fair and square it was an observation.

and i didnt mind u hammerjumping on river 3 what got me pissed ; me and paul shooting rox which r going through u

Last edited:
Aye, was a damn good game all round if you ask me. I had an aweful time with the server myself, ~120 F6 ping, which sux arse, but still had a lot of fun. was another close one all round, and seriously, how did u let us get Balli like that? OMG!