# StdAS - 08.02.2009 :: =[FDC]= 0 - 8 {[AUT]}

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
=[FDC]= matchcomment:
=[FDC]= said:
We had too forfeit.
Only toast and myself avail.
Hopefully we can meet with a full squad next time.Till then!

{[AUT]} matchcomment:
{[AUT]} said:
FDC had only 1 player and didn't want to fill up with mercs :/ We had most of our best fights in the past against FDC, such a shame they can't field a full team anymore to play us again. And a shame for the eight players we had avail...

Full match report...

Whoooo its Jackel the hero who can kill only crybaby like me :lol: Lemme think who is more crybaby, me who play against all and dont care about the result or you who always [F]orfeit [D]ivision1 [C]lans just because u cry about aimbotting when u get owned on "bridge and riv3"?

Whoooo its Jackel the hero who can kill only crybaby like me :lol: Lemme think who is more crybaby, me who play against all and dont care about the result or you who always [F]orfeit [D]ivision1 [C]lans just because u cry about aimbotting when u get owned on "bridge and riv3"?

How can someone cry about an aimbotter in LOS, surely that must have been a joke, I wouldn't know where people would get the idea :rofl:

And here I thought it was just torp being a git at the time. At least he only was during the war lol
dunno why you feel the need to carry on flaming chianti but hey if you really have nothing better to do, I guess I can only feel sad for you ;(

Be sure to monitor us closely! we might forfeit more games this month! EXCITING!

Lemme think who is more crybaby, me who play against all and dont care about the result or you who always [F]orfeit [D]ivision1 [C]lans just because u cry about aimbotting when u get owned on "bridge and riv3"?

Is that a serious question? you're the only one doing any crying at all? I think I might know the answer :D
Be sure to quote us on calling ppl aimbots since we rejoined the league tho.

And here I thought it was just torp being a git at the time. At least he only was during the war lol
dunno why you feel the need to carry on flaming chianti but hey if you really have nothing better to do, I guess I can only feel sad for you ;(

Be sure to monitor us closely! we might forfeit more games this month! EXCITING!

The only gits I could see were 6 poor guys who had NOTHING BETTER TO DO than losing maps on purpose to defend for first bridge and riv3 ;((( and show they are so good :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm sure you will keep forfeitting as long as you will have to play some clan > yours. And of course then you'll start crying for being owned by them ;((( IF YOU'LL PLAY THEM INDEED :rofl:

Is that a serious question? you're the only one doing any crying at all?

Im not crying at all. Just moking your poor clan showing a lowest sportmanship and a childish behaviour:

:lol: its more fun defending bridge and riv3 against crybaby's
ye, it's more fun for a clan like yours i guess :D

do you harass every clan that walks over you chianti? you must be a busy man.
funny how all this is just some lousy excuse to flame us, just cuz we bonged u.