# StdAS - 04.11.2007 :: MoD 8 - 1 =[SveK]=

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
MoD matchcomment:
MoD said:
GG SveK and lol frost ;< Illegal hooks don't use em. WHAHA

=[SveK]= matchcomment:
=[SveK]= said:
OK, we play for fun, WTF are u doin? whats with Frosts kicked for illigal hook crap?
Ive had same UT installation for 7years, seriously, just reinstall and join server. What started as a fun match ended in less joy from our side. If its gonna be a next time, plz dont use some shitty hook crap, dont care if Brajan says its only Frosts comp, we didnt enjoy this...you can easily win vs. us without cheats... /kel

:: Match statistics ::

Full match report...

I appologize for making assumptions without facts, i've talked to Brajan and Frost did not cheat, sorry if we assumed anything else. :)

Good job Kelvin for making this post. Good attitude :)

Without checking i would be suspicious as well when someone got kicked with Illegal Hook message however i was online all the time helping Frost to get back into game.
Problem was with his firewall which is known to cause these false positives in UTDC.
This is a thread made on official OF forum: http://outpostfirewall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20267

You can google it as well if it's not enough and you'll see a lot of ppl being kicked for this.

thx again brajan to fix this problem =)
i installed a new firewall and now it works fine.
thx brajan <3

illegal hook aka frost :p:

and to the guys who saying that i use cheatz
tztztztztz

i have a new comp (view pc specs) and new software, had this problem some weeks ago, also i talked to mym, to bad that he couldnt help me, so that was why i was inactive for a while.
but yeah i'm a bad guy for using a cheat-firewall LÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖL !!!!