std Match vs SUYM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bossk

spammer extrordinare
May 30, 2002
Shangri-la
was a fooking close game, exciting till the last map(like always when match ends 8-6:P )
I have to mention that we won warmup :p:
Well some close maps, especially River3 and second Golgotha. Server was a bit laggy and some of our players started with a high ping but was better in the end. LOL HiSpeed was fun but not more, it's a bad map for std....com'on SUYM i know u want to play Guardia ;) . Frigate was fun too and on bridge we had a really good teamplay :thumb: m8's. There were RiverAL which i don't like and overlord....ARGH SUYM defended it 10 mins (but got 25 kills :minigun: ), but we also defended Ballistic nearly 6 minutes :D.
We had a full team and only 9 seconds on river 3 from a draw away. Well played both teams.

:wave:
Nice One Guys!
That was Grate, Very Close 1 i Was Watching you in MIRC and i was cheering fore you and Fighting with Vince and {24} Useless and we was betting on what maps NmW would win on and what maps SUYM would win on and you didn’t let me down I was ROLFLMAO when the score was 6 – 6 because Useless was gutted and then he started to believe in the power off NmW and started cheering with me and You was Really impressive you Really Impressed me and you earned the respect off SUYM So Nice one Guys :D :thumb:

ps: Hope to Play Soon May be AGANST \\SAS// :D my Old Mates :P

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited: