std match v SWAP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Silence

they always come back
Feb 18, 2002
GG i guess
total ping ownage by SWAP

Attachments

• server4pings.jpg
    server4pings.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 45
but we still managed to do this :thumb:

Attachments

• golgothavswap.jpg
    golgothavswap.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 35
bag 'o shite! have never played in such a bad server, shame we werent able to find another, but never mind. :( anyway, SWAP nice guys hope we can play again sometime. :thumb:
lol at golgotha.:yipee:

Hi guys thx 4 the match, I totally aggree in the server issue :( but next month maby we can sort the date for a match very early *cough *cough Slimshady ;) and find a server with acceptable ping for both teams. I have the feeling it would be "the" match of our lifetime, so stay online and we can sort it. :lol at coiche of submarinebase as map, we had just installed it, but still won it, and it must have been the damn ping that made u guys beeing a map behind us all the way fs. despite that there was no flaming, or lame attitude, I like that. Until next time take care and cya on the pubs V/R GUN aka ->G<- = jolt5 ;)
________
Asian Bondage

Last edited:
i was without pc for a week this month
made it hard to find time to arrange matches

but was GG swap:thumb: