Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Navarone record

shot0045gj5.png

I'm so awesome

bridge 44
route: took armour, dodge out cave, 2 backhammers over gate, hold back take 20+ at snipertower, take boots, bootjump to sniper tower, bootjump to bridge, expl 1> jump out with boots, take 2, 3, 4 and backhammer to detonator

Pld Mido, I won't be beating this. I thought of going back and doing tow backhammers to the gate rather than 1, like you did, but it never occurred to me to bootjump to the sniper tower roof. It's yours :P

Pld Mido, I won't be beating this. I thought of going back and doing tow backhammers to the gate rather than 1, like you did, but it never occurred to me to bootjump to the sniper tower roof. It's yours :P

Get the feelin he saw konnans run maybe? :P

i think this could be beaten by 1 sec not really sure

Attachments

• rival.JPG
    rival.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I wont post a Gladiator screenshot seeing as I died twice thanks to the missiles owning the roman temple and the fucking warrior :lol: but at least a time is down!

Demo Weezy, just wanne see how you did it, I couldnt get past 45 :(

basic representation of my run. didn't have the best spawn here and did a few things wrong.

EDIT; changed with 42sec demo

Attachments

• snow2.rar
    122.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Fo I only have three left :shout: You bastards just like owning me.

And Weezy I cba dloading your demo but pld on Snowdunes. Way beyond my abilities I'd guess :(

new auto, maximised the test room route this time

Attachments

• newautorip.JPG
    newautorip.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 176