Source

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PurplePants

Feb 26, 2008
The Purple Palace
Hi. Good job on the MapVote thingy :)

In case you missed my email, I've been asked to see if some bits could be added to MapVote. It would be really great if you could do that for us, but I know how little motivation there is to do one-off jobs, so I thought I'd check it out and see if there was something I could do.

As you know, parts of MapVote have been deliberately obfuscated to prevent reverse engineering so I'm up against a wall. Is there some special reason for doing this? How might one obtain the source to MapVote or, at least, have some mods implemented - is it a case of money being required?

Oh, I might be mistaken then, and if I am then I apologise profusely if I've caused offence! I used WOTgreat extractor on the .u and got a bunch of undefined functions. Is actual source available?