Sorry SaW

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

?

i have said i am sorry and i have apologised to those who i have offended so can we please get on! =)

Pardon?

Guys I just wan't to say to all right now that I'm sorry.
I can't express just how sorry I am and rest asssured that I feel both foolish and more than a little embarrasssed. I'm Sorry.

=++++++= this is sorry
=++++++++++++++++++++++++=this is how sorry I am

If I was more skilled in photo shop I would make you a pie chart to better illustrate just how sorry I am.
Sorry.

Re: Pardon?

Originally posted by $kunk\\'eeD
Guys I just wan't to say to all right now that I'm sorry.
I can't express just how sorry I am and rest asssured that I feel both foolish and more than a little embarrasssed. I'm Sorry.

=++++++= this is sorry
=++++++++++++++++++++++++=this is how sorry I am

If I was more skilled in photo shop I would make you a pie chart to better illustrate just how sorry I am.
Sorry.

Pah! Gaining the skills in Photoshop would be a step in the right direction of sorryability.

Luckily I'm already personally quite useful with photoshop. Unluckily, I have nothing to be sorry about so those skills are useless. Useless I tells ya. (Apart from obviously earning a lot of money and getting chicks and stuff)

Waiter, there's a hair in my pie!

Perhaps you could make a pie chart to ilustrate how much Hairy Pie a man with with Photoshop skills gets in relation to the Hairy pie a man with no skills gets?

:D

DOdge, i think if you didnt bother to post any replys ppl wouldnt be so pished off. SO my advice is just forget it and let it be.

Originally posted by Wan
DOdge, i think if you didnt bother to post any replys ppl wouldnt be so pished off. SO my advice is just forget it and let it be.

FFS he toke WAN his advise he must have been the first person to do that.
WAN would never posted that if he though DoDgE would lissen to him.