Sorry guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dark

Banned
Mar 17, 2004
England
Appologies for the chaos surrounding scheduling our match, dakster has dissapeared off to college or somthing, looks like we're going to have to appoint a new temporary squad leader. If all else fails then contact me on icq, I am available most nights and can pass messages onto the rest of the lazy shites. I try to be in our irc at least some of the time but not many others from our clan do. I am on msn nearly every night so I prefer that. For future reference: [email protected]. Anyway, ty for a fun and flame free set of matches mates, look forward to playing you soon. Btw, dez owns :nod:

Last edited:
The typpos startting in line1 stoped kepeing me from furtehr raeding.futrhermorei sugest taht yuo start ussing yuoir |nter buton a more often. anyway,seeing the fact you even managed to spell your em-ail wrong. th<<er e is nothing more left to be said then: "LOL".

Reactions: Felerian
The typpos startting in line1 stoped kepeing me from furtehr raeding.futrhermorei sugest taht yuo start ussing yuoir |nter buton a more often. anyway,seeing the fact you even managed to spell your em-ail wrong.
:lol:

sneez said:
The typpos startting in line1 stoped kepeing me from furtehr raeding.futrhermorei sugest taht yuo start ussing yuoir |nter buton a more often. anyway,seeing the fact you even managed to spell your em-ail wrong. th<<er e is nothing more left to be said then: "LOL".
That was surprisingly understandable ;)

Reactions: Felerian
Lmfao, just re-read this, what the hell was I on at the time I posted that. Nice spelling darky-boy. Brings back hazy memories of losing to a team of monkeys. I'm pretty sure we lost anyway. 'Twas always fun and I still want Des' babies.