Sony PSP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
I got this console for about 2 months now, absolutely love it.

got three games: wipeout, ridge racers and lumines.
especially lumines is really cool to do. its a bit like tetris but has more depth.
Also managed to get 1 gb of memory so i can watch some movies in the train and bus.
The battery isnt all that bad either. Just put some volt on it every evening and ull have no problems

Anyone else got it imported yet, or are u waiting for the euro release 1 september?

I'd recommend it ;)

played it ages ago and remember the gfx were amazing, esp the intro on ridge racer. was tempted to get one on the cheap but didnt ever use my Nintendo so thought I didn't need it

I think you are familiar with any of the F-Zero games that came out over the years.
Can you tell me what Wipeout is like? Is it anything like F-Zero?
From the things i've seen, it does look like it a bit, but you could probably tell me more about it...

yea i got f-zero gx myself. There are deffinitly many resemblances between the two games. Except wipeout doesnt have loopings and those stuff and isnt based around 1 main character like fzero. but they're both really fast and u need it a while before u can perfectly steer and so on.